Sunday 19 September 2010

Boot Camp Day Two




Woken up by Kate, the camp rep at 06:30 & a swift change into gym gear for our 06:40 start! This involved a fitness test: 1min of press ups, 1min of sit ups then 4 timed circuits of a field! From this they assess which group we will spend most of our time in. I was pretty crap to say the least on the press & sit ups!!


Group is made up of 26 girls ranging from ages 20-50something! Also varying degrees of fitness ie. never done a thing to fitness instructor level! Also to my surprise, they come from all over the UK plus Spain, Jersey, Germany & the USA!


Rest of the day was made up of boxing, excercises, running up & down hills & all on rations! I felt starving, but it was swiftly pointed out to me by Staff Reitze that Ethiopians are starving & not me!!!


Bed early as totally knackered!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha nix..i'll have to remember that next time I say I'm starving! mind you I am African so I should be able to play that card! lol. looks like a great time! x

    ReplyDelete